Discover the Magic of Conservatory Sails
- Offer a practical solution to glare and conservatory overheating
- Are simple to remove and are machine washable
- Have a 5 Year guarantee
- Are bespoke and unique to your conservatory
Inshade Conservatory Sails are manufactured in the UK using an exclusive, high performance solar control fabric which reduces heat gain, provides shade and reduces the effects of the suns harsh rays.
Developed in the UK specifically for UK conservatories, these performance fabrics give outstanding results by reflecting more than 70% of the heat and fully eliminating glare. This makes your space significantly cooler while the special construction of the fabric filters the sunlight to keep the space feeling bright and open
High performance fabrics
ISX is a unique high performance, durable and washable solar control fabric which is UK manufactured and which has been specifically developed to withstand the extreme temperatures found in conservatories.
A colour match service is available (subject to a minimum order) which allows you to match the colour of your sails to your interior design or favourite colour.
Specifically designed for your conservatory
We offer a truly unique and personal survey, design and installation service from start to finish
- Initial site survey – we carry out an initial survey where we will take approximate measurements, show you the fabrics, discuss the options available and answer any initial questions you may have.
- Design – you will log in to our design computers and guided by one of our expert designers you will select your conservatory design and then start to create the ideal design that suits both your requirements and your budget. Throughout the design process as you adjust and refine your design you will be able to see how this affects the performance, look and cost of your design. The design process takes on average 30 to 40 minutes and at all times you have the assistance of one of our design experts who will offer advice and support as you design your conservatory sails.
- Quotation – Once you have completed your design and are happy with the final result we will send you a written Quotation based on your design and the fabric you have chosen.
- Manufacture survey – Once you have accepted your Quotation we will return to your conservatory to mark out exactly where the fixings will be positioned to ensure that your design is replicated in your conservatory.
- Installation – approximately 2 weeks after us carrying out the manufacture survey our fully experienced installers will return to install your bespoke conservatory sails.
Conservatory sails can be an ideal solution to control heat and glare within your conservatory so if you would like further information please take a look at our brochure
To arrange your free no obligation survey or for more information and advice give us a call on
0800 612 7989
Request a free appointment today
Call 0800 612 7989
Call now to discuss your requirements or to arrange a free, no obligation in-home appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
View our full range of made to measure blinds, fabrics and styles and discuss the options available to you, all from the comfort of your own home.
With inspiring ideas and practical solutions, together we can create the perfect look for you. During the visit, our experts can measure your windows to ensure a perfect fit and also supply a free accurate no obligation quote.
Call now to make your appointment.